Name:
Location: Australia

People often say "I really worry about what goes on in your mind..." which I'm sure is meant with love, not fear...I like to think of myself as a glass type full kinda gal, who likes sleep ins, spin classes (especially at the moment when the pain disappears), scary movies, first kisses, chocolate, hugs, innuendos, laughing so hard it hurts and dancing to your favourite song.

Monday, June 19, 2006

These are a few of my favourite things

I seem to know a lot of people who make lists. My housemate is one of them. I totally understand the joy of list making...The minor downsides being if someone comes across your list and judges you...like if you're listing all the music you love and "Milli Vanilli" is seriously included. Or if someone comes across your list of lifetime goals and finds the fact you want to be a basketballer (and you're three feet two) quite hilarious. I've had goal lists posted in my bathroom, which are motivational as well as depressing (Gee I still haven't done that...) The only real list that has no possible sour consequences is a grocery list but even then maybe they could...("You're buying low fat?? I want non-fat!!!") Anyway I digress...My sister and I started emailing each other lists of things we liked one day and it kinda spiralled into an ongoing "What's hot/What's not" type list and it's incredibly fun. Lame but fun. This is my long winded explanation for why I called my blog "Tim Roth and a black taffeta dress. " Please note that the word "and," not "in". That image would be far from ideal...But an empty ballroom, me in the aforementioned dress, dancing around with Tim (he dances in a cool, indie, Tarantino movie type way in my imagining...It's actually more of a walk...) is just cool...
My other right this minute favorite things are as follows
*sunshine
*helium balloons
*ipods that work (sigh...)
*verve champers
*cake
*white teeth
*London
*melted butter on hot bread
*new car smell
*Zach Braff being single...tho Mandy was cool
Right now I'm off sick from work...which is my slapdash explanation for my waffling...I'm new at this blog thing...Be gentle with me...I'll improve in time :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home