Name:
Location: Australia

People often say "I really worry about what goes on in your mind..." which I'm sure is meant with love, not fear...I like to think of myself as a glass type full kinda gal, who likes sleep ins, spin classes (especially at the moment when the pain disappears), scary movies, first kisses, chocolate, hugs, innuendos, laughing so hard it hurts and dancing to your favourite song.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

blogging again

I dont even know if this is going to work...so i'll just write some rubbish and then check...bananas...newspaper...plastic sandwich bag...ha ha so very funny...In case this does work I'd just like to pose the question of the day...who is more ridiculously handsome...rob lowe or brad pitt?????
riddle me that....(personally i find brad kinda....generic...like i reckon i would say no...but maybe thats just silly talk....let's be honest tho...neither of them are dirk....

2 Comments:

Blogger Kebabette said...

Rob Lowe. Easy. He has the real girlish thing going on, the limpid blue eyes, the rosy cheeks, the dimples.

4:09 PM  
Blogger sarah said...

see this is my thoughts..brad is bad...rob is..throb...

9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home