Name:
Location: Australia

People often say "I really worry about what goes on in your mind..." which I'm sure is meant with love, not fear...I like to think of myself as a glass type full kinda gal, who likes sleep ins, spin classes (especially at the moment when the pain disappears), scary movies, first kisses, chocolate, hugs, innuendos, laughing so hard it hurts and dancing to your favourite song.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tim Roth and a black taffeta dress

Ok so it's working..Exciting...Not that anyone even reads this..I mean clearly I don't even read it when the last blog was in June...
Anywho...I think I have a RAGE issue...And I actually think it's the cause of the society we live in...Vietnam (I was there a few weeks ago) was like a millions times crazier than here and people are just so RUDE here...I honestly just about lose at people...Why are people so OBNOXIOUS???
Ok this is not my most intellectual of blogs...I think that honour has to go to my philosphising about contact lenses...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home