Name:
Location: Australia

People often say "I really worry about what goes on in your mind..." which I'm sure is meant with love, not fear...I like to think of myself as a glass type full kinda gal, who likes sleep ins, spin classes (especially at the moment when the pain disappears), scary movies, first kisses, chocolate, hugs, innuendos, laughing so hard it hurts and dancing to your favourite song.

Sunday, November 05, 2006

Sandwich and the "he's your boyfriend "game

Two things...Mucho fun...Incredibly wrong...
1) the sandwich - a fun past-time where you put together two yummy ingredients to make the perfect sammy...example - Daniel Day Lewis and Brian Molko (not my sandwich but a close friend of mine's suggestion). You get the idea I'm sure...I guess you could call it the threesome game...
2) pick wildly inappropriate random strangers (they can by hideous but it's not about that...the humour is in picking crazy people...) and telling the friend you're with "Hey, isn't that your boyfriend?"
A surprisingly funny game that I'm sure will one day end in tears....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home