Name:
Location: Australia

People often say "I really worry about what goes on in your mind..." which I'm sure is meant with love, not fear...I like to think of myself as a glass type full kinda gal, who likes sleep ins, spin classes (especially at the moment when the pain disappears), scary movies, first kisses, chocolate, hugs, innuendos, laughing so hard it hurts and dancing to your favourite song.

Monday, November 06, 2006

age cannot wither her...him...

Gabriel Byrne is 56....56...Like that's disturbing yeah? (not being 56 on it's own but me being a little 26 year old..still finding him hot...) My father is basically Gabriel's age...That's kinda gross...Not being ageist...I mean flip it and reverse it as Missy Elliot would say...My father being hot for some 26 year old birdy...But yet, you kind of understand it more with guys thinking young chicks are sexy...It's what is standard...But fancying some practically "craggy" irish guy??? Don't get me wrong...I think Gabe was at his hottest when he was in his early 30s...yum...The problem being he is still hot now...Not AS hot...but hot...Would I go there? Personally I'm not sure Gabriel and I will ever cross paths....(I feel this will be the point in this particular blog that my brother will freak out) but maybe I would...I mean he's hot... It's just one of those things...guys seem to stay hot and/or get sexier as they age (case in point Dr McDreamy) whereas women just get aged or botoxed Nicole Kidman styles...I'm just not sure if we don't value age in women as we do in men or if it's just one of those inexplicable things....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home